about

Celebrating the good life, the stylish and the inspiring.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

here we go!

Gorgeous Alexa Chung from ELLE UK,

 The pic above pretty much describes me these days, lots going on!  So I'm moved in our new house, in a new city! Ok, our stuff is still in transit, so the move is not totally completed, but here I am. I'm very excited to settle in a new city, discover what my new neighborhood is made of, find new restaurants, new stores, new places to hang out... As much as I will miss my Montreal favorites, I'm eager to discover what will be my Calgary favorites!

I'm also very thrilled to have to whole house to decorate! Don't be surprised if you find a little more interior decorating post in here for the upcoming weeks.. hope you like it!

I'll also round up my Montreal favorite's here pretty soon, you should definitely check them out, or take note for your next visit in La Belle Province!



No comments:

Post a Comment