about

Celebrating the good life, the stylish and the inspiring.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

fashion lesson: colorful pants!


Colorful pants seems to be the item of the season, but it's not that easy to pull off! Artizia posted J. Brand's jean lesson on their (very interesting) blog and I thought it was absolutely perfect! 
The celeb's pictures show a great way to pair colors avoiding the "Spice girl, 1990" look! Using pastels or basic plain colors on top is the trick! Also, the ankle length ads a modern, european feel and allows you to show off those summer shoes! 

A quick word on J.Brand jeans: absolute love. They have been my go-to jeans for years now, and I can't tell you how much I like them, and how many compliments they drove my way!

JBrand's jeans are around 170 $, and can be found at Artizia, Holt Renfrew, and many select boutiques.
If you're looking for more budget friendly options, I saw great hues at Zara.



No comments:

Post a Comment