about

Celebrating the good life, the stylish and the inspiring.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Boxes and books. + what I'm reading right now.

One on the most difficult things about moving is deciding what to keep and what to sell/toss, but one thing I can never part with are books. I love and need a full library, filled with ideas, memories and stories. I was shocked when the mover told me that the average family usually only has a box and a half of books! But even to save on moving costs, I can’t bring myself to giving them away...
I am currently reading Tina Fey's Bossypants biography, a smart, funny and insightful book! It reads like a conversation you could have with her over coffee. (A very very long coffee.) I'm  about half way into it, but it already had me laughing out loud a few times! 


Original image via pinetrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment