about

Celebrating the good life, the stylish and the inspiring.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Victor's closet



Dear manly readers, 
Did you ever think of wearing a nice cardigan instead of a hoodie or a jacket? I think that men's cardigans are too often overlooked. I dug out a few very masculine ideas here for you to consider. It'd also be perfect for this rainy spring, look at that: sexy and convenient!  I personally like the shawl collar, I think it gives a nice stature and makes sort of a power statement. There are also lots of options without if you prefer. My tip: if you have a, hum,  belly situation, I would stay away from thin materials. 


In this post clockwise from left:
 J.Crew, (168$); random men, Banana Republic (160$), Mexx (129$), Zara Men (69$).

No comments:

Post a Comment