about

Celebrating the good life, the stylish and the inspiring.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The business of the card


I admit it, I have a slight obsession over stationary and typography. So imagine how much I love business cards! Here is a few I found that are pretty and clever. I think it's so fun when people get creative, after all, a business card says a lot about your personality, so why not make it stand out!

Great use of typogaphy from a design studio, via studiosavvydesign.com
Outdoor company project business card via underconsideration.com
Pretty letterpress and stripes via Oh so beautiful papers
Dentist's to the point's card via web designer depot
Colorfull painter's via lovely stationnery
Cool business card for partners, via designrfix.com
Custom furniture nostalgic card via creativebits 
Last resort option via adpunch

No comments:

Post a Comment