about

Celebrating the good life, the stylish and the inspiring.

Monday, July 25, 2011

New in our Jukebox























Latest tracks by theheadandtheheart

Last weekend was Calgary's Folk Fest, and it was a really fun time!! A full weekend of riding our bikes to the park for amazing music under the sun, with friends, sampling great food, what could be better? Even though there was lots of good shows from various talented artists, my highlight is definitely a Seattle band called  The head and the Heart that got everyone up on their feet the whole show! I just got their album on iTunes, and it's been on repeat since.That's how much I like it.  I feel I should also mention that Joel Plaskett and Coeur de Pirate's respective shows were amazing ! I already miss Folk Fest...

No comments:

Post a Comment